Skip to content
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a bone density questionnaire.
- Bring a list of your medications and vitamin supplements, including dosages.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing—no metal snaps, closures, hooks, zippers, etc. T-shirts and sweats work best.
- Do not take calcium supplements the morning of your test.
- You may eat and drink as usual.
- No x-ray studies with contrast in the seven days leading up to your appointment (IVP, upper GI or barium enemas or swallows, CT scans with oral contrast)
- If you think you’re pregnant, tell us immediately.