We’re changing women’s health care—for the better. We’re partnering with Privia Women’s Health to give caring for women the prominence it deserves. But don’t worry…
- We did not sell our practice!
- We’ll care for you—like we always have.
- You’ll still see your doctor or nurse practitioner at the location of your choosing.
- You’ll still be able to see VWC specialists as needed.
Our new partnership provides us with patient-centered technology that helps us to efficiently and thoroughly address your needs.
- EHR. We are upgrading our electronic health record system. Our new EHR is a great tool to help us manage your medical information faster and more efficiently. You’ll be asked to provide a photo ID along with your insurance card at your next appointment.
- Patient Portal. We’re upgrading our patient portal, too! You will be able to do all of the same things you were able to do in our old patient portal. but it’s easier to navigate. At your next appointment, you’ll be asked to confirm your email address and mobile number and given a new portal registration link.
- Online Scheduling. We are converting to an enhanced scheduling system that will allow you to schedule your appointments—including specific date, time and visit type—using your phone, tablet or computer, wherever you are. Appointment availability will be displayed in real-time!
- You’ll start seeing the Privia logo on invoices, explanation of benefits (EOB) our website, and a few other places. But don’t worry, as always, we’re here to answer any questions you may have.
“It was extremely important that we did not compromise the integrity and all of the work we have put into growing Virginia Women’s Center into what it is today,” said Kay Stout, MD, President, Virginia Women’s Center.”
“The biggest advantage of this strategic alignment with Privia is our ability to remain independent while experiencing the benefits of a larger, more well-equipped network where the patient is paramount and healthcare is local.”