You are assured of the highest quality care at Virginia Women's Center, since all our physicians are board certified (or board eligible) in obstetrics and gynecology; our nurse practitioners have advanced education and board certification in women's health. You'll note that many of our providers have voluntary advanced degrees in fields of specialty or interest.
- Care before and after menopause
- Contraceptive care
- Evaluation and treatment of common vaginal infections
- Health and wellness counseling
- Physical exams, including Pap smears
- Pregnancy testing and care before, during and after pregnancy
- Screening and referral for other health problems
- STD screening and follow-up
See what our nurse practitioners are saying.
Women with medical conditions, especially those that require surgery, need the services of a physician. But when women have typical health care needs, a nurse practitioner can serve as their health care provider.
Click the links below for a list of our providers by site.
we are here for you.