Our patients don’t just trust our care. They trust us.
Beyond our medical expertise and cutting-edge technology, what our patients remember most is how we make them feel.
Every single interaction matters—whether we’re scheduling an appointment, walking a patient to the exam room, updating their medical history, offering a kind word during a difficult conversation or helping them understand their bill.
We’re always looking for compassionate and committed team players who want to live a life of purpose.
At Virginia Women’s Center, you have the opportunity to build a career grounded in integrity, respect and excellence.
Change lives. Beginning with yours.
At Virginia Women’s Center, the patient comes first. Always. We are, at heart, a service organization. Working with women and their families in a healthcare setting is not for everyone. But it’s perfect for you if you have integrity, dedication and an ingrained desire to help others. Our team of dedicated medical experts—doctors, specialists, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical assistants—is as diverse as the patients we serve.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, health insurance that starts on the first day of the month following your date of hire, financial and retirement planning support, and much more. We’re looking for compassionate and committed team players who want to live a life of purpose. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Just a few short steps to start the conversation.
Download our job application.
Type in all the requested information. You may list all positions in which you are interested.
After completing the job application, please email (preferred), mail, or fax the application and your resume to:
Please indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Virginia Women’s Center
Attn: Human Resources
7130 Glen Forest Drive, Suite 101
Richmond, VA 23226-3754
Call Center Specialist
- Triage a high volume of incoming phone calls and portal communications while demonstrating a prompt, courteous, helpful manner
- Schedule, coordinate, and reschedule patient appointments
- Evaluate provider schedules for accuracy and availability of appointments
- Provide guidance and education to patients with regard to insurance policy restrictions, deductibles, potential copays, and cost shares to be collected
- Assist patients in navigation of patient portal
Position requires working knowledge of insurance carrier requirements and professional verbal communication skills. Medical office experience and customer service background preferred.
Wonderful opportunity for an RN or LPN who wants to make a difference in the lives of the women we care for. Must be able to present a helpful, professional image while working in a high-capacity, multi-tasked environment.
- Assist with patient exams, tests, & procedures
- Prepare equipment & exam rooms for treatment/procedures
- Manage patient phone calls, including prescription refills & notification of normal results
- Work with computerized system for documentation
- Complete insurance/disability, return to work, and maternity leave forms
- State of Virginia nursing license required