Being on your own with your baby for the first few weeks and months is one of the most eye-opening, messy, absolutely beautiful experiences you’ll ever have. And, it can be scary, sad and overwhelming—all at the same time. Learning to embrace your messy, wonderful new world order isn’t always easy. But, it’s
so worth it. Let us help you learn about complete postpartum health—mind and body.
Just as we developed your birth plan together with you. Let us help you—and your partner—plan for the arrival of your newest family member. Join our Preparing for Postpartum Workshop to learn how to predict and cope with the changes in your life after your baby is born. We’ll cover:
- hormonal and physical changes you can expect after giving birth
- how the lack of sleep, alone time and control can impact you
- postpartum mental health conditions – what’s normal, what’s not
- factors which may predispose individuals to have a postpartum condition
- importance of self-care
- coping skills that work best with your personality type
- when to ask for help
Facilitated by Lisa Cuseo-Ott, Ph.D. | VWC Short Pump | Mondays | 5:00 – 6:00 p.m | Advance registration is required.
This workshop is offered free of charge to all VWC moms-to-be and their partners And, if you recently had a VWC baby, and would like to join the workshop, please let us know.
Call 804.288.4084 to register today!